Thursday, December 01, 2005

Here's Your Link to Hear My Interview with Randy Gilbert

Good morning, 2,000 Percent Solution Creators!

Are you feeling motivated this morning? I certainly hope so. I know that I am!

Randy Gilbert has sent me the link to help you listen to my interview with him on November 30, 2005 about creating more 2,000 percent solutions.

Here it is: http://theinsidesuccessshow.com/Guests/Don_Mitchell1.htm

Listen and enjoy!

I offer individual on-line tutorials and in-person seminars on living better than a billionaire on five dollars extra a day, creating 2,000 percent solutions (20 times the results with the same effort), developing more profitable business models and designing strategies that work regardless of the business environment. For information, contact me at ultimatecompetitiveadvantage@yahoo.com.

I am available to you as a speaker on these subjects. You can find my background at http://livebetterthanabillionaireon5dollars.blogspot.com/2005_08_30_livebetterthanabillionaireon5dollars_archive.html/.

May God bless you.

Donald W. Mitchell, Your Dream Concierge

Copyright 2005 Donald W. Mitchell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home